A. Why we collect Personal information?
We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with information required to service you, and to help us deliver a superior career enhancement experience. Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products, and may help us tailor your career experience.
B. What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Information you provide:
We collect information to provide more effective services. We ask for your name, email address, and other personal information when you register to use certain features of our website. We also may ask for this information at other times, such as when you enter contests or other promotions sponsored by us and/or our partners. If you use a feature that requires payment of a fee, we collect your credit card data or payment account information.
When you use one of our paid products, we track the web pages, and information that has been accessed by you, and store it on our servers. This enables us to track items that you have completed, and those that you need to see.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call/whatsapp) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
If you use a feature requiring payment of a fee, we transmit your credit card data to our bank for processing. If we encounter a problem with payment, we may review the order information with you and our bank to resolve it. We do not otherwise disclose your credit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third party marketers.
We offer secure pages to collect sensitive information on our order form, such as credit card information. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Site/payment partners reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures for the purpose of safeguarding all data you share with us. We also have comprehensive internal policies in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data. We take adequate steps to ensure that third parties we share data with also adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the privacy and security of your information.
However, we are not responsible for any loss, unauthorised access, safety issue or any harm caused to you by any misuse of your personal information, unless it is a direct and foreseeable consequence of negligence and non-compliance on our part only. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible, in particular, for any third party action or action on your part leading to loss, damage or harm to you or any other person.
The Company shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by you, due to unauthorized access to your electronic devices.
C. Information Sharing
Other than the above mentioned sharing of data related to credit card information, we only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Silver Fern Education Consultants in the following limited circumstances:
- A. Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- C. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- D. Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of thesfedu.com Silver Fern Education Consultants, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users subscribed to a particular product, or the number of users registered on our website. Such information does not identify you individually.
- E. By using the website and/or registering yourself with us you authorise us to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on website & offers offered by third parties, for which reasons, personally identifiable information may be collected. And irrespective of the fact if you have also registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorise us to give you a call from Silver Fern Education Consultants for the above mentioned purposes till 365 days of your registration with us.
- F. To address customer goals, requirements, service/product offerings as and when opted by the customer.
D. How long do we retain user data?
We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to our specified purposes.
If You have any grievances as to the usage of any of Your personal information or any other privacy concerns, You can contact the Grievance Officer whose details are provided below:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Silver Fern Education Consultants and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitabsility or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website/ you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Silver Fern Education Consultants. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Silver Fern Education Consultants takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
G. Data Deletion
You can send your data deletion request to us through email. In order to get your data deleted from our servers, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Data Deletion <Your Email ID>”.
H. Grievance Redressal
- In compliance with the provisions of the Information and Technology Act, 2005 (“IT Act”), we have appointed a Grievance Officer, to address your concerns pertaining to the usage of your user data, you can contact the officer at email@example.com.
- In the event, you have any complaints or concerns regarding the usage of your user data, you may write to us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to us at:
Silver Fern Education Consultants,
SCO 261, Sector 32D,
- Within 24 (twenty-four) hours of the receipt of your email, the Grievance Officer will acknowledge your email, and shall dispose the same within 15 (fifteen) days of the receipt of your email, upon conduct hearings and discussions.