- Ireland is a beautiful island, combining contemporary modern cities with an unspoilt countryside, cityscapes steeped in history and a rich natural habitat. The Republic of Ireland combines adventure, history, culture, and entertainment into one fascinating place.
- The Irish education system is one of the best in Europe. It has close links to industry and is characterized by creativity, flexibility, and pragmatism. Education has been a key factor in making Ireland one of the fastest growing economies in the world over the past decade.
- Ireland is an English speaking country, which is one of the top reasons to choose Ireland as a study destination. Students coming to Ireland, find it comfortable to cope up with the course and also with the place.
- Universities in Ireland encourage innovative and creative study and work culture.
- Degrees from Irish universities are globally recognized and appreciated.
- The advantage of studying in Europe is that it's relatively easy to get from one country to the next. Take advantage of this by taking a long weekend elsewhere in the UK, or traveling the rest of Europe after your time in Ireland study abroad adventure concludes.
- Ireland is also regarded as a safe country to study and live in.
- International job opportunities and work visa permits are easy to obtain for international students in Ireland.
- Many leading global companies are also based in Ireland.
- Ireland is slowly emerging as the technology hub of Europe, one of the reasons for students in the Science sector to choose Ireland.
At the post-secondary level, institutions are divided into community colleges and universities. A significant number of university graduates attend college upon completion of their degree in order to acquire vocational skills for employment.
A bachelor's degree in Ireland will usually take upto 3-4years and lead to graduate level studies.
A bachelor's degree may be followed by a Master's degree. It is for duration of1-2 years and can be pursued after 4 years Bachelor’sdegree.
It is a qualification awarded on the basis of one or two years of successful study.
Advanced Diploma/Higher Diploma/Diploma/Certificates
These are of 1-2 years duration and can lead to a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree depending on the level of study during the same.
It is a degree ranking above the Master’s Degree and generally requires 3-5 years to complete.
Major intakes for study in Ireland are in September and some colleges and Universities also offer February intake.
English Language Requirements
All students must be fluent in English language if they are to succeed at university in Ireland. A band score of 5.5+ for undergraduate &6.0+ for postgraduate courses is desirable.
Documents needed for applying for a study visa in Ireland are: resume, statement of purpose, marksheets& certificates of X, XII, till Graduation or relevant degree transcripts (If applicable), Certificates of extra-curricular activities, work experience certificates (If applicable), a copy of the student’s passport , and preferably reference letters from colleges & employers.
The tuition fees to study abroad in Ireland vary from course to course and university to university. An undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree can cost anywhere between 7000 Euros and 15,000 Euros approximately per year. The cost of studying a Diploma or Post-Graduate Diploma in Ireland may cost 5000 Euros to 10,000 Euros approximately per year, while cost of studying for a Post Graduate Degree may be anywhere between 9,000 Euros and 20,000 Euros. The estimated living cost or living expenses in Ireland can be between7,000 Eurosto 10,000 Euros approximately per year.
- Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- Dublin City University (DCU)
- National University Ireland, Galway (NUI-Galway)
- University Limerick (UL)
- University College Cork (UCC)
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- National University Of Ireland, Maynooth
- Dublin Institute Of Technology (DIT)
- Galway-Mayo Institute Of Technology (GMIT)
- Waterford Institute Of Technology (WIT)
- Dundalk Institute Of Technology (DKIT)
- Institute of Technology, Carlow (ITCarlow)
- Cork Institute of Technology (CIT)
- Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT)
- Institute of Technology, Sligo (ITSligo)
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- HSI Limerick Business School
- Institute of business and technology (IBAT)
- Dublin Business School (DBS)
- Griffith College Dublin
Applying for higher education overseas is a huge decision both financially and emotionally, therefore it is mandatory to make a right and wise decision. Team Silver Fern is always ready to gleefully guide and help students to make the right study-abroad plans. Our experts have years of experience in providing the students with the right information and answer all their queries. We apprise the students of a whole gamut of universities and institutes that offer varied courses. And then we help students zero in on the university that best suit their objectives. Anyone is welcome to walk in and enquire about the different options available for them.
We ensure that the visa applications get processed faster and you get the visa without needless delays. Being a New Zealand Specialist Agency, we obtain a decision for a Visa within 10-15 working days. We have an amazing 98% success rate for visa approvals
We give special attention to your application and also help with the most important “Statement of Purpose”. Our staff follows up with the chosen University and ensures a positive and quick response. We deliver what we promise!
To be a market leader in overseas education industry in the years to come and to setup service delivery mechanisms which are a benchmark in the industry, use innovation and out of box thinking as tools to provide solutions to students looking to go abroad for further studies.